ExeOutput for PHP is a free trial software application from the ASP & PHP subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-12-03. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
ExeOutput for PHP is a Visual and Full-Featured PHP To EXE Compiler: it lets you create stand-alone Windows applications and software from PHP scripts and PHP websites. Desktop applications made with ExeOutput for PHP act as a web browser: the end user browses your PHP pages as if he was using his web browser, except that no internet connection, PHP installation nor remote web server is required.
- PHP scripts are never unpacked to the hard disk and even critical PHP scripts may be automatically converted to bytecode with bcompiler.
- Basic PHP extensions are supported. Database engines like SQLite, MySQL are handled and remote database servers may be accessed. Use existing PHP functions and extensions in your applications: graphics, XML, PDF, Zip, databases, and much more.
- PHP pages and websites are displayed in an integrated secure web browser.
- No server is required! No port and firewall conflicts.
- You can design unique GUIs for your applications: choose skins, add custom buttons and menu items, show popup windows, display a tray icon...
- Parts of your application can be restricted and/or protected.
- Make Portable Applications.
- EXE customization is allowed with your own icon and version info, and code signing is possible.
- Full Unicode support (for the application only).
- Settings are saved in projects and managed with a Windows Ribbon GUI.
Full context-sensitive documentation, user guide and samples included.
ExeOutput for PHP (version 22.214.171.124) has a file size of 48.69 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 633 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.